Dr. Moises Tenembaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Moises Tenembaum?

June 18th, 2015

Worst Doctor experience, Fraud, Unprofessional and Rude.

I had the incredible misfortune of having this doctor as my attending doctor at forest hill hospital. To make a long story short, He found every possible reason to keep me in the hospital for longer then needed. He ran over 3 unnecessary tests exposing me to strong medications and radiation. He went so far as to tell me it was very likely I had a serious form of cancer because of enlarged lymph glands. He also had as many doctors as he possibly could talk to me (which of course i was billed for each ones conversation). He basically turned my (what was supposed to be a short stay) in a long nightmare. He never justified his comments about my health, He was NOT able to answer a single question I or my loved ones asked.... He became rude and exhibited strong arrogance when questioned. He caused me so much stress both mentally and financially. This experience was very damaging and I wish for no one else to go through this. Please do your research, and know your rights because otherwise you'll be taken advantage of like he did with me.

April 30th, 2015

WORST CLINICAL STAFF EVER

Cecy, Dr's Tenebaum assistant has no clue on how to prioritize patients needs. I sent her my disability form so Dr. Tenembaum could fill it out and its been three weeks and I have not received anything (Dr and Cecy agree to sign my form in my last visit), I called her multiple times and left tons of voicemails and never responded it. Those forms are time sensitive, but it seems that she has problems in understanding that, it is people pay when they are out of work, and Doctors assistant need to fill it out for people/patients to continue receiving disability (she doesnt understand). I personally believe that she has no clue on what a professional person is, because she is not a professional at any level, she is only letting work to pile up and not care. Cecy for this profession people need to be sensitive and clearly you're NOT. I'll suggest to train her on how to treat patients, time management, and how to be more organize by prioritizing things that need first to go out. As for the other staff, I have to say that I am only going there because I had to had a surgery with this Dr and I have to finish my treatment with him, but I would highly NOT recommend this doctor to anyone and just because of his staff.

March 4th, 2015

Beware

Beware, this doctor is out to get your money.

January 13th, 2015

Terrible Doctor!!!

Terrible Doctor!!! It was extremely unfortunate to have been seen by this so-called doctor. He is nothing more than a piece of paper on the wall. It has been nothing but a nightmare. He misdiagnosed me and have kept me on hold for days before a decision was ever made. Wanted to cut me open without a definitive answer nor a justifiable reason. There were many discrepancies we encountered in his process. Perhaps it was his inability to communicate efficiently. Perhaps it was his inability to deal something he isn't familiar with. He should work on his doctor to patient manner. He takes advantage of his medical authority when convenient. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone.

December 22nd, 2013

Hola mi nombre es María soy turista y me enferme en mis vacaciones, tuve la desafortunada experiencia de tener que ser paciente de este señor , es el peor doctor que he visto en mi vida , la peor persona , arrogante y sin ética médica alguna. He pasado la peor experiencia de mi vida por este señor, me envió a casa y aún sigo con el dolor ya que el no tenía tiempo para mi cirugía porque iba de vacaciones Me sentí humillada y tratada de la peor forma posible, no es posible por este señor con su trato discriminativo y racista

August 28th, 2013

I got a referral from my Gyn to see this Dr. 5 months ago to check a lump in my breast. He sent me to the hospital for a mammo, sono etc..following this, It took way too long to get another appointment with him to just hear the first results, Way too long to get the appointment for the biopsy at the same hospital which is so disorganized!!. After my biopsy, I was told the results would come in 3-5 days at my doc but it took another 3 weeks to get an appointment to hear the results again! This office tells you not to be late for your appoint but I waited between 1 to 2 hours! to see the doc each time. To sum it all, It should NOT take 5 months to check a lump in your breast and hear if you are OK! This has been a very stressful experience. A phone call acknowledging all the glitches would have been nice. I know many women who had a breast biopsy and none of them had to wait that long to get the results. I would not recommend this Doc just for the experience and the RIDICULOUS timing.

March 11th, 2011