Dr. Moises Virelles MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Wellington, FL

February 11th, 2017
Caring Surgeon
Dr. Virelles put me at ease instantly. He treated me with respect, was fully attentive, explained my procedure and options in great detail and answered my questions in a professional and caring way. He is straight forward and possesses a calming and confident demeanor. I highly recommend Dr. Virelles and would definitely seek his professional expertise if needed in the future for myself or my family.

January 11th, 2017
Most compassionate obgyn
Dr. V has been my obgyn for 17 years, saw me through infertility issues, two pregnancies/births, and one miscarriage. Comprehensively knows my Feminine health better than any doctor I I have ever gone to in my life. He is compassionate warm and very supportive and I am very glad that he is my doctor. I highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent obgyn.

January 4th, 2017
Caring and Compassionate Doctor
Dr. Virelles is a wonderful doctor. I have been with Dr. V for over 20 years. He helped me through the loss of a pregnancy, two full term and high risk pregnancies, a bladder lift and a hysterectomy. He is thorough, listens well, and addresses your concerns. He's never in a rush to scoot you out the door either. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new GYN, make the appointment now.

November 1st, 2016
My overall rating would be good but when it takes over a month for pap results and you call twice I feel this is unacceptable. I had to get my bone density report from medical records. Your office said they never received the results. What they should have said was that they would look into this matter and get back to me by the next day. This is not the first year this has happened. But it is the last.

November 1st, 2016
Dr. Virelles is an excellent doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares
I have been a patient of Dr. Virelles for over 20 years, and my daughter is now his patient as well. He has been an amazing physician throughout this time and is responsible for correctly diagnosing several not-very-common issues with my health. Dr. V takes time to listen and cares immensely about his patients. His manner is professional and kind and I would recommend him without hesitation.

The Best!!!!
Dr Virelles has a wonderful personality and so easy to talk to. My deepest regret has been listening to a family member in the healthcare industry stating I should go to the Cleveland Clinic for my hysterectomy. I have had issues since and wish I listened to my voice and had Dr V do the surgery. The most important testament in this day and age is that I continue to use Dr V as my Gyno even thou my insurance does not cover this practice. Need I say more!!!!

Mrs
I have been using Dr Virelles for 25 years and would not use another doctor. He is warm, compassionate and takes his time. He also apologizes when he is running late.

Sanacore
Dr V is a wonderful physician I have been a patient for almost 30 years my concern is with the way the office responds to the patient with test results and appointment scheduling I have consistently been informed via quest diagnostics much sooner than I hear from the office

July 17th, 2013
Exceptional care by a caring doctor
Dr. Virelles took the time to listen to my symptoms and accurately deal with my condition. He was prompt in taking action and did not put me through any needless tests or procedures. He is caring and attentive. I highly recommend Dr. Virelles.

April 24th, 2012
Unneeded Suffering
After gettng a 2 year run around by another OB/GYN specialist with constant bleeding and numerous "interventions",I finally found Dr. Virellas. His ARNP, Karen made a quick diagnoses and my follow up with him verified my much needed hysterectomy. I had giant fibroids which were downplayed by the other group. Dr. Virellas scheduled me and performed my surgery with an excellent outcome. It has been 3 years and I have never felt better with 0 complications or worries. Excellent practice. Would highly recommend it to any women.

January 31st, 2012
Overall I loved this doctor! he was very helpfull in my time of need.

November 28th, 2010
rude and poorly educated
I went to this doctor with a full primary outbreak of herpes (which means I had HUGE painful blisters). He misdiagnosed the external blisters as sebaceous cysts. Then I asked him what he thought the internal blister on the back vaginal wall was and he laughed at me and said it was my cervix. I was completely horrified that a) he would think a woman doesn't know where her cervix is, and if she didn't that he would actually laugh at her b) that if my "cervix" were in that much pain that he would not recommend additional tests and c) he would make such an ignorant diagnosis overlooking the obvious signs of a contagious primary herpes outbreak. If I were as uneducated as he is, I could have transmitted this virus to someone else. There are plenty of other great doctors in that office, avoid this one.