A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moises Yoselevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoselevitz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yoselevitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Yoselevitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoselevitz graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Yoselevitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Yoselevitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Moises Yoselevitz practice?
- Dr. Moises Yoselevitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Moises Yoselevitz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Radiologists.