A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moises Yoselevitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yoselevitz
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Yoselevitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moises Yoselevitz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoselevitz graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Yoselevitz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moises Yoselevitz MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Moises Yoselevitz practice?
- Dr. Moises Yoselevitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Moises Yoselevitz practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Covington, LA.
See Covington Radiologists.