A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moisey Katsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moisey Katsman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsman graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Katsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Columbia Miami Heart Institute-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moisey S Katsman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moisey S. Katsman practice?
- Dr. Moisey Katsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Moisey Katsman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors, Miami General Practitioners, and Miami Internists.