A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moisey Katsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moisey Katsman is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katsman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Katsman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsman graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Katsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Columbia Miami Heart Institute-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moisey S Katsman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moisey S. Katsman practice?
- Dr. Moisey Katsman has 1 office location.
Dr. Moisey Katsman practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Primary Care Doctors, Miami General Practitioners, and Miami Internists.