A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moisey Katsman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moisey Katsman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katsman graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Katsman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
- Columbia Miami Heart Institute-North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katsman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Humana - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan