Overall Review

4.7

September 26th, 2015
I love Dr. Master. I recently moved to GA from New England and needed a doctor for follow up health care. I always feel like more than just a number with Dr. Master as he takes his time and explains everything to me and answers all my questions. He even told me he was proud of me for losing weight, even though it was only 6 pounds. No doctor has ever told me they were proud of me before. That comment made my day and gave me the motivation and encouragement to keep losing weight. LOVE this doctor and would highly recommend him. I feel very confident in his medical expertise and his interaction with patients.

October 24th, 2011
Excellent Medical Care
Dr Masters is an excellent internal medicine doctor. Is accurate in his diagnosis and treatment. He listens well, and spends what time is needed to explain and treat any issues that you have. I feel that there is no better MD in the Jasper area.

January 15th, 2011
Linda Hoban
The best internal medicine doctor that I have seen in a long time... Office and staff excellent, very caring, taking his time with each patient.EXCELLENT DOCTOR..

April 11th, 2010
A Very Good Doctor
Dr. Master is a rare breed. He takes the time needed, regardless of caseload, to learn as much as he can about your problem, and gets to the root cause. He is one doctor that you know will get you back on your feet without a bunch of unnecessary costs. I would recommend him to anyone.