A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajkhanji graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Tajkhanji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moiz Abbas Tajkhanji MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moiz A. Tajkhanji practice?
- Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji practices Family Medicine near Live Oak, TX.