A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tajkhanji
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tajkhanji Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tajkhanji graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Tajkhanji has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moiz Abbas Tajkhanji MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Moiz A. Tajkhanji practice?
- Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji has 1 office location.
Dr. Moiz Tajkhanji practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.