Dr. Mojan Gabbay MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 1st, 2016
The best OB-GYN you could ask for
My personal experience as a patient of Dr. Gabbay has been outstanding. She is by far the best physician that I have ever had. Dr. Gabbay shows genuin ...

April 23rd, 2013
Kudos
After being lucky enough to have had Dr. Gabbay deliver my 2 children I continue to see her on a regular basis. She is an absolute joy to work with. She is professional, accomodating and frank with any diagnosis or treatment options! If your insurance provider includes Dr. Gabbay's services consider yourself lucky and give her a call.

April 18th, 2013
Violated by this female doctor.
I gave birth to my daughter a year and half ago. I don’t think I ever healed from the emotional trauma caused by Dr. Gabbay. I came into the ER in the middle of the night in active labor. I wasn’t going to make it to my designated hospital and had to go to Providence Holy Cross. I labored through the night and when my labor stalled they assumed that my bag had to be broken in order to continue progressing. In order for my bag to be broken an OB had to break with a hook. Had I known what was about to happen to me I would have found a way to break it myself. Around 6AM my labor stalled and the call to the on-call doctor went out. She didn't arrive until 12:30PM. When she did arrive, she did not acknowledge me as her patient but instead spoke to her nurse, lifted my gown and proceeded to insert the hook right in the middle of a contraction. She then walked out of the room. At that moment I gave my Doula an absolute look of horror. I was violated! There is no other word to describe her lack of bedside manner for a laboring mother. She didn’t bother to tell me that once my bag was broken the contractions would be immensely stronger nor did she bother to ask how I was feeling. When my husband figured out that what she had done was insanely wrong, he took matters into his own hands and dealt with her and her horrific attitude. Regardless of where we were from and the fact that she wasn't my doctor does not make it okay to teat a patient the way she did. I managed to have another doctor come in her place after we refused her care. I am glad to see that she does not treat everyone this way, but our birthing experience was one that should not have occurred. Please consider this when birthing with her.

November 25th, 2012
Unaware you are a person, thinks of you as a number.
She was the on call OB when I arrived in the ER. She didn't come in until my bag need to be ripped. She announced herself to the room. Didn't even look me in the eye, didn't tell me what she was doing, she gloved her hand and ripped my bag mid contraction. I have never called a woman the B word. She takes the title. Doesn't respect your birth plan. She wants to argue it while your contracting. Horrible horrible horrible witch!!!

October 6th, 2011
Dr. Gabbay made it easy
Doctor Gabbay made everything easy. She is a great doctor and I became pregnant at a young age, and she just made me feel really comfortable and cared. The only issue is that she gets booked up fast, so I did have to work a little around her schedule, but it was totally worth it. Just a great overall doctor. :)

August 2nd, 2011
Dr Gabby gave me birth control pills as I needed but that pills created a problem for me. After taking that pills I was 7 days late on my periods and I called her office. To my great surprise message I left was not delivered to Dr Gabby and this happened three times. And at last she called me and I can say she was not polite at all. I followed her advise and period did came but it was so less that you can merely see it. I called her again and she did not returned my call. Although I discontinued taken that pills since my last period, yet I have no sign of periods. I am highly dissatisfied and I recommend not to see her :(

May 4th, 2011
I would recommend dr Gabbay to everyone. She is a beth patient & caring doctor.

September 29th, 2010
I had a difficult pregnancy, and Dr. Gabbay called me and gave me horrific news (my baby has a heart defect) over the phone. She said that I don't have a "normal" baby and that the baby may not survive. I had just left her office 15 minutes prior, I would have like to have had this news given to me in person.She spent a total of 3 minutes with me on the phone. At a follow up appointment she asked me if I would like to abort the baby when I was 7 months pregnant. When I said no, she asked if it was because of religious reasons. She made me feel like it was wrong to bring my baby into the world. Her bedside manner is seriously lacking. Perhaps it is because she is such a young doctor, but she should really look at patients as people...not a case. My baby is doing great and I am very happy that she was wrong about his prognosis.

March 9th, 2010
Dr. Gabbay is really friendly. She makes you feel very comfortable. She respects your values and offers flexibility and options and advice and lets you make the decision. Her staff is very friendly and kind as well.