A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojdeh Talebian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojdeh Talebian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Talebian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojdeh Talebian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Talebian graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Talebian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojdeh Talebian MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mojdeh Talebian practice?
- Dr. Mojdeh Talebian has 1 office location.
Dr. Mojdeh Talebian practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Internists, Redwood City Critical Care Practitioners, and Redwood City Pulmonologists.