A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojgan Arashvand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arashvand graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Arashvand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mojgan Arashvand practice?
Dr. Mojgan Arashvand practices Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA.
See Chicago Cardiologists.