Learn more about Dr. Mojgan Arashvand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojgan Arashvand is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arashvand
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Arashvand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Arashvand graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Arashvand has 4 hospital affiliations:
- El Centro Regional Medical Center
- Pioneers Memorial Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojgan Arashvand DO is a female Internist and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mojgan Arashvand practice?
- Dr. Mojgan Arashvand has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mojgan Arashvand practices Cardiology near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: El Centro, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Plymouth Cardiologists.