A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojgan Khatami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojgan Khatami, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojgan Khatami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khatami graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Khatami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojgan Khatami MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mojgan Khatami practice?
- Dr. Mojgan Khatami has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mojgan Khatami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kennesaw, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Kennesaw Obstetricians & Gynecologists.