Obstetrician & Gynecologist

AWESOME Doctor!! show details AWESOME Doctor!!
by Theresa Hubbard on May 13th, 2015

Love, Love, Love her!!! She listens and takes the time to talk through the options/issues you have!

The worst experience of my life show details The worst experience of my life
Jan 13th, 2015

I did not get past the front desk. The lady working the desk was the rudest and most inconsiderate woman I have ever met. I can't believe they allow someone like that to speak to patients. The guy at the insurance company whom she talked to even commented on how disrespectful and rude she was to him. There was some confusion as to if I was covered or not, I was and have since scheduled with someone else outside of my network, It was all figured out 10 minutes before my appointment actually started yet she still would not let me be seen that day. She wanted to reschedule, she did not want to submit the form to my insurance, and she refused to be of any help. She just absolutely made it impossible for me to be seen. If that is the sort of person whom they allow to represent them then I would hate to know what the actual doctor is like. I have never been treated like that in my life. DO NOT GO HERE!

My opinion of Dr Khatami and her staff show details My opinion of Dr Khatami and her staff
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Khatami for 6 years and have no complaints whatsoever!!! She is a great obgyn with a great staff. I also started taking my teenage daughters there and they feel very comfortable with Dr. Khatami. I have recommended many woman to her and they have also been 100% satisfied. If you're looking for an obgyn in the West Cobb area, you won't be sorry that you chose Dr. Khatami.

Jun 6th, 2011

Wonderful Physician

Has been my DR for 6 years show details Has been my DR for 6 years
Mar 24th, 2011

GREAT DR. Easy to talk to. Not hurried out of the office. Her staff is GREAT also. That is you Tiffany. I HIGHLY recommend her.