Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Dr. K is fantastic, one staff member frustrating to work with show details Dr. K is fantastic, one staff member frustrating to work with
Aug 11th, 2015

Love love love Dr. Khatami! I've been going to her for about 9 years now and I never want to change doctors! However, one of the most recently hired staff in the front office has made me want to move. I dread calling the office to ask a simple question or request anything. Other staff members I have worked with in the office are great! I am not one to file a complaint about hardly anything, but the way this person has handled my requests over the phone the past year or so has turned me off to the office. I would really appreciate someone on the phones who can process requests in a professional and personable manner.

The Worst. BEWARE show details The Worst. BEWARE
by Becky on Jun 9th, 2015

The worst doctor I have ever been to in my life. I went in for a complaint of pain and she completely disregarded me. I didn't want pain medicine, I wanted to make sure nothing more serious was wrong. I was told to schedule another appointment if I was still having pain. No thank you, I will take my money elsewhere. I do not trust this woman. She spent literally no time with me, disregarded my whole reason for visiting, never followed up. She told me to take Naproxene at an alarmingly high rate. Upon further research after getting heart palpitations, I found out that she was telling me to take 1000-1500MG OVER the maximum daily adult recommendation. So, not only did she not help, she basically could have really hurt me or ruined my liver if I had listened to her.

AWESOME Doctor!! show details AWESOME Doctor!!
by Theresa Hubbard on May 13th, 2015

Love, Love, Love her!!! She listens and takes the time to talk through the options/issues you have!

The worst experience of my life show details The worst experience of my life
Jan 13th, 2015

I did not get past the front desk. The lady working the desk was the rudest and most inconsiderate woman I have ever met. I can't believe they allow someone like that to speak to patients. The guy at the insurance company whom she talked to even commented on how disrespectful and rude she was to him. There was some confusion as to if I was covered or not, I was and have since scheduled with someone else outside of my network, It was all figured out 10 minutes before my appointment actually started yet she still would not let me be seen that day. She wanted to reschedule, she did not want to submit the form to my insurance, and she refused to be of any help. She just absolutely made it impossible for me to be seen. If that is the sort of person whom they allow to represent them then I would hate to know what the actual doctor is like. I have never been treated like that in my life. DO NOT GO HERE!

My opinion of Dr Khatami and her staff show details My opinion of Dr Khatami and her staff
Aug 3rd, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Khatami for 6 years and have no complaints whatsoever!!! She is a great obgyn with a great staff. I also started taking my teenage daughters there and they feel very comfortable with Dr. Khatami. I have recommended many woman to her and they have also been 100% satisfied. If you're looking for an obgyn in the West Cobb area, you won't be sorry that you chose Dr. Khatami.

Jun 6th, 2011

Wonderful Physician

Has been my DR for 6 years show details Has been my DR for 6 years
Mar 24th, 2011

GREAT DR. Easy to talk to. Not hurried out of the office. Her staff is GREAT also. That is you Tiffany. I HIGHLY recommend her.