Dr. Mojgan Rahmani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mojgan Rahmani?

March 26th, 2016

Good experience

I like Dr. Rahmani a lot. She helped me get my thyroid disease under control.

August 5th, 2015

Wonderful

Everyone in this office is so caring. I've never had that experience at any other doctor's office before. I feel much better now that I go here.

June 11th, 2015

I like her a lot. It's so hard to find a good Endocrinologist, and even harder to find a female one! I feel like she really carese about me.

May 6th, 2015

Excellent

I saw her for my thyroid when I lived in SC for work. She was excellent, and I wish my doctor back home was half as good as she was.

April 25th, 2015

I honestly look forward to my visits with Dr. Rahmani. She and her office staff are always so nice, and make me feel very welcome.

April 17th, 2015

Great office

My daughter is in college at Furman, and has recently been diagnosed with thyroid cancer. Dr Rahmani and her staff have been wonderful. I live in Floeida, and Dr Rahmani has taken extra time to make sure I understand everything about my daughters care. Her staff has been wonderful to us, and I am so grateful for them.

March 31st, 2015

I like her very much. She takes the time to listen to my concerns, and explains things in a way I can understand.

March 30th, 2015

Great

She is great. I've had nothing but positive experiences in her office, and I feel like my health is in good hands with her. Her office staff is always smiling and takes the time to answer any questions I have.

October 14th, 2014

Great experience

It was initially hard to get in (almost a 2 month wait), but I'm glad I waited. I had been a patient of the other GHS practice, and was less than pleased with the care I received. Dr. Rahmani is smart, kind, and finally managed to get my thyroid condition under control after years of being misdiagnosed and receiving less-than-stellar treatment. Her secretary, Lisa, was very kind and personable as well. As someone who has been shuffled from doctor to doctor, it is nice to FINALLY feel like my concerns are being addressed, and extra nice to feel welcomed in her office.

June 16th, 2014

waste of time

Ive never been so disappointed in my life and its so hard to get in with someone else I have given up. This dr keeps demanding I see a shrink. Why not try to fix my thyroid first instead of giving me a psyc evaluation. I don't feel safe to put my health in her hands. She is in aandout of the room and I'm left feeling confused and angry. Ghs lowered their standards when they hired this narcissist.

March 27th, 2014

Dr. Rahmani explained very little even when I asked specific questions. She brings no notes or files or even a computer into the room when she talks with you. This concerned me as she had nothing to refer to when discussing my thyroid issues even thought I had a number of tests performed. I left each visit with many unanswered questions. She did not show me the results of my tests, only talked in general terms about results. I had to specifically ask as I checked out to receive a copy of test results so I could try to understand my situation. Do not recommend!

January 6th, 2014