Dr. Mojibola Solaja Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mojibola Solaja?

Dr Solaja is an amazing physician

Posted on August 31st, 2017

Dr Solaja is a very kind and passionate physician. Her concern for her patients is so genuine. She is so knowledgeable and caring. She has been my children's pediatrician for over 8 years and I could not fathom going any where else. She listens to her patients and the parents. I can't say enough about her.

Posted on July 6th, 2016

will never take my child here, or will never recommend it to no one.

AWESOME DOCTOR ****

Posted on September 22nd, 2013

Dr. Solaja has been my children's doctor for 6 years. She is caring and has a genuine concern for her patients. I would recommend her to any loving parent. I live almost a hour away from the office but I refuse to see anyone else. I trust her opinion, great doctor!

Posted on February 19th, 2013

At first I liked Dr. Solaja, but after the meds my son was prescribed worked fantasticaly she wanted to start changing them. Then getting his prescriptions proved to be a pain. It seemed if you made an appointment and shelled out the money they were more than corteous, but if you just had to pick up a script they never had time. Then when we changed doctors they would not transfer the records. Still waiting...Its been 3 weeks. I would not use them again If I were hit by a car in their parking lot.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Fantastic

Great Pediatrician!!

Posted on August 13th, 2012

Office in great location, always clean, and well organized. Appt prompt and service rendered quickly, even on sick calls. Dr. Solaja is very professional and knowlegeable, great with medical explanations and referrals. Kids love her!

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST PEDIATRICIAN IN COLUMBIA

Posted on August 29th, 2011

My child was a very ill child from 8 months old until 2 years of age with chronic ear infections and developmental delays secondary to the ear infections. The pediatrician I chose at birth was my pediatrician as a child, so I trusted her. To make a long story short, I left her office for Dr. Solaja. On the initial assessment of my child, Dr. Solaja discovered a murmur (in which my childhood pediatrician missed after 4-5 office visits a month from 8 months-14 months of age) and had an appointment made for my daughter the next week. She also dealt with the chronic ear infections and had allergy testing done along with a sleep study. Dr. Solaja, has concern for her kids (clients) as if they were her own children. If she has the slightest idea of something being abnormal with your child,she will refer you to a specialist. It is better to know for sure than not know. Other pediatricians will say the old saying "Well, lets just watch it and if it doesn't clear up then we will proceed to the next step." She listens to the parents concerns because after all we are with our children 24/7. In all, I will be with Dr. Solaja, until my daughter is no longer considered a adolescent. I usually don't have to wait to be seen, but if I do, I don't mind because the wait will be worth it. Singed,Blessed to have Dr. Solaja as my child's Pediatrician

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Dr. Mojibola, is an outstanding doctor. Her care to her patients is second to none. She is very caring and personally known each patients by name. I will highly recommend her services to my friends and everyone I come in contact with. Excellent Doctor and staffs.

Blessing in disguise !!!!!!!

Posted on March 24th, 2009

The best pediatician ever she goes up and beyond for all of my children and I think she should know this because there is not enough doctors this day in age like her they are all about the MONEY and not the importance of the child she is a God sent women, my family and I love her!!!!!!! and her staff

Posted on March 25th, 2016