A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moghadam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mojtaba M. Moghadam practice?
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Covina, CA and West Covina, CA.
See San Dimas Internists, San Dimas Nephrologists, San Dimas General Practitioners, and San Dimas Pediatricians.