A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Moghadam has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mojtaba MD Moghadam MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mojtaba M. Moghadam practice?
- Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Dimas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Upland, CA.
See San Dimas Internists and San Dimas Nephrologists.