A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mojtaba Moghadam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moghadam graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Moghadam has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moghadam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans