Dr. Mojtaba Olyaee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mojtaba Olyaee?

Keeps brushing me off

Posted on November 2nd, 2015

He relies on residents to tell him what the problem is, when he should also be looking at any tests brought to him for review. He has only performed 1 test on me & then tries to make me believe that the problem is not my liver, even though other doctors who referred me to him think that is exactly the cause of my nausea & pain. I also have dilated ducts & he blames it on a previous gallbladder surgery. He refuses to do any further tests to see if there is a valid reason for my pain & nausea. Instead he brushes it off & treats me as if I am a hypochondriac. Since he refuses to help me, I have decided to do my own research. During that research, I have discovered that parasites, such as liver flukes can cause the same exact symptoms that I have & also cause dilated hepatic ducts. Yet he never even mentioned testing for that. Neither a CT scan or an endoscopic ultrasound can detect liver flukes, because they live in the ducts of the liver. The only way to detect those is through either repeated stool specimens for ova & parasites or an ERCP, which he refuses to do. Hopefully I can find a doctor to order tests to confirm or deny that my health issues are related to parasites. Until I find a cause for the nausea & pain I have, then I will avoid Dr. Olyaee & find a doctor who will actually listen to me & order the proper tests.

Posted on October 21st, 2009

attention to diagnosing and treating problem accurately exceptional.

Posted on September 24th, 2017