Learn more about Dr. Mokbel Chedid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mokbel Chedid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chedid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chedid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mokbel Chedid, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chedid graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chedid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mokbel K Chedid FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mokbel K. Chedid practice?
- Dr. Mokbel Chedid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mokbel Chedid practices Neurological Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Surgeons.