Learn more about Dr. Mokbel Chedid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mokbel Chedid is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chedid
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chedid Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mokbel Chedid, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Brain Aneurysm
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lower Back Pain
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chedid graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chedid has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mokbel K Chedid FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mokbel K. Chedid practice?
- Dr. Mokbel Chedid has 1 office location.
Dr. Mokbel Chedid practices Neurological Surgery near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Neurological Surgeons.