Dr. Mokbel Chedid Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mokbel Chedid?

October 9th, 2017

20 yrs ago

I had a broken neck , fragments all over, he could not believe I was not paralyzed. Rushed me into surgery , placed a cage in my neck. He saved me. I am doing great .

February 2nd, 2017

Steer clear of him

This doctor performed surgery on my dad and accident my injured his spinal cord during the surgery. My dad left the OR in a much worse condition than when he went in. This doctor always told us that there was no reason that my dad should not be walking... how about you just own up to it and admit that you injures my dad's spinal cord. He is a Horrible doctor and does not deserve to be called an MD.

January 26th, 2016

By far the best doctor I recommend him to everyone! Best decision i ever made

May 19th, 2015

He is wonderful, caring, compassionate, and extremely competent!

April 23rd, 2015

Inconsistent and Inconsiderate

One week Dr. Chedid was positive that I had a disc problem and that he could help me. He made quite the show of reviewing my films with me. I asked him if he read the report. He said he had and that he did not believe the report of arachnoiditis was important. The next week he tried telling me there was no hope for me because of arachnoiditis, and that he never said my disc was a problem. I had a witness and copies of all the reports, so I challenged him on how his story could change so much. He just denied and made excuses. Ultimately he tried to turf me to the pain clinic. I got a second opinion and was successfully treated by another surgeon.

January 27th, 2013

Do not go to this pig!

There was nothing I liked about this pig. At my appointments he spoke only to my husband as though I wasn't even in the room. He performed a completely different surgery than we had EVER discussed prior to surgery . I had several visits with him during he addressed all remarks were to my husband rather than to me, the patient! . He yelled at me in the recovery room that I both woke up AND topped breathing during surgery!!! The is a rude PIG! Post surgery I went alone to see him and he was furious ...yelling SO loud that when I ran out through the waiting room at least a dozen waiting patients came running up to me ...telling me that they heard the screaming from me. Several had already their appointments due to the fact that they heard his rudeness and violent temper. He also threw me in an empty room and attempted to call my husband (but called MY cell phone!

November 16th, 2012

Overbooks and pushes you through.

The absolute worst dr., I have ever been to. I don't care if he is good at what he does, he is more concerned with keeping his numbers up. How can someone be polite and at the same time make you feel worthless.

September 21st, 2012

Dr. Chedid was the best!

Dr. Chedid performed my first neck surgery in our home town. When I found out I needed another herniated disk repaired, I went to him, even though he had moved to Henry Ford. I won't trust another surgeon to touch me.

February 8th, 2012

Excellent doctor

I called for an appointment because the doctor Iwas working with was not helping me and was very rudeabout it. I had seen Dr. Chedid and had my surgery before my other doctor could get me in...from the time I called until my surgery was less than 7 days. He was couteous and very easy to understand. My recovery time was 2 weeks. I highly recommend him.

August 2nd, 2011

Awesome

I was in so much pain and discomfort. Dr. Chedid read the MRI - which was done poorly at our local hospital - then Dr. Chedid read the MRI report - which completely missed the problem - again done at our local hospital, and finally he easily showed us the disk that I was having problems with. Dr. Chedid immediately admitted me to the hospital and took out the problematic disk the next day. I feel great - pain and numbness are gone. He is the BEST!!!! His team and the staff at the Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital are fantastic. He and his team were the answer to prayer. Thank you so much.P.S. The local neuro saw me before Dr. Chedid and concluded that I needed to have four disks removed. What a difference in the two docs.

February 16th, 2011

I seen Dr Chedid @ Genesys Healthpark he has done 3 back surgeries on me,I think VERY HIGHLY of Dr C. & Carol I have been treated VERY well by all of his staff ! Dr Chedid is the ONLY specialist that I know of and I have seen MANY...that truly treats his patients like family..all he ask is that you follow the plan he has set forth in treating you ! I truly miss my Dr Chedid !! Im facing yet another back surgery and IM SCARED !! I was NEVER scared ever ever ...he made me so at ease I KNEW I WAS IN VERY capable hands ! Dr C when he did my first surgery ,he got me walking and off the floor,I was scheduled for my 3rd surgery (fusion) when my Mom came down with what was thought a stroke and when they told us she needed a Neuro...I called as did she for Dr C. but that weekend he wasnt on call so another WONDERFUL Neuro guy came in Dr B. Landau and I dont know how Dr C found out unless DrL. might have told him but Mom went into brain surgery (tumor front lobe)and a few hrs into the surgery ...DR C. came out he was in that surgerical suite w/ Dr L. & my Mother ! thats the type of doctor he is if your his patient he cares about you not just as a patient but a person ! I love my Dr C.

January 25th, 2011

Dr. Chedid has done my back and neck surgery. I had seen several other surgeons and was not impressed with their lack of answering important questions about my problems, their attitude was you need surgery ant that is that. I finally asked my Cardiolgist if he needed to have surgery who he would go to. Upon meeting him he said I make money doing surgery but I don't do surgery to make money, if we can fix the problem without it that is what we will do. Dr. Chedid and his staff are very kind and compasionate, he explaines exactly what he is going to do. At one point before my surgery i fell and was transported to Genesis Hosptial, two hours from where I live ( that was when he was there) everyone in the emergency room said he is the one to go to. He is now 3 1/2 hours away from me and that is where I had my neck surgery and I would travel even further to have him do my surgeries.