Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mokhtar Hacena
Dr. Mokhtar Hacena, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warner Robins, GA, with other offices in Warner Robins, GA and Warner Robins, GA (and 1 other location). He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hacena is affiliated with Martin Memorial Medical Center, Saint Lucie Medical Center and Perry Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mokhtar Hacena has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mokhtar Hacena is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.
Dr. Mohammad Al-Shroof
Warner Robins, GA 0 mi25
Dr. Carlos Buchhammer
Warner Robins, GA 0 mi41
Dr. Zoeb Bootwala
Internal Medicine, Residency
Warner Robins, GA 0 mi7