Dr. Mokhtar Hacena Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mokhtar Hacena?

Don't waste your time

Posted on January 7th, 2014

After my first appointment, I made an appt with his front desk for a skin allergy test...showed up for that appt and they had no record of it. Third appt. the doctor was not there so instead of cancelling the appt they went ahead and did a blood test...lady taking my labs asked if I ate tha morning...I had no instructions for a blood test so I told her I had and that my blood test was supposed to be done 3 months from then. Follow-up for blood test was again made at the front desk...showed up and again they have no record of the appt (of course, other than the card that I was given)...waited for 1 hour and 15 minutes in the waiting room...get called back to a room and wait another 45 minutes in which the doctor can be heard on his cell phone, and talking to nurse's...when I walked out, he was the only one in the hallway and on a cell phone call.

positive visit