A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Moksha Ranasinghe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Moksha Ranasinghe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranasinghe graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Ranasinghe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harrisburg Hospital
- Community General Osteopathic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Moksha Gandhari Ranasinghe MD is a female Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Moksha G. Ranasinghe practice?
- Dr. Moksha Ranasinghe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Moksha Ranasinghe practices Neurological Surgery near Mechanicsburg, PA.
See Mechanicsburg Surgeons.