A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molham Solomon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molham Solomon is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molham Solomon, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solomon graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Solomon has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solomon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molham M. Solomon practice?
Dr. Molham Solomon practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Jamaica Obstetricians & Gynecologists.