A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie MacCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mollie MacCormack is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mollie MacCormack, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. MacCormack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. She has 1 awards.
Dr. MacCormack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mollie Ann MacCormack MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Mollie A. MacCormack practice?
- Dr. Mollie MacCormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mollie MacCormack practices Dermatology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Dermatologists.