A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie MacCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mollie MacCormack is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mollie MacCormack, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. MacCormack graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. MacCormack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- Lahey Clinic Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. MacCormack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mollie A. MacCormack practice?
Dr. Mollie MacCormack practices Dermatology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Dermatologists.