A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie Mcdonnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mcdonnold graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mollie Ann Mcdonnold MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Mollie A. Mcdonnold practice?
- Dr. Mollie Mcdonnold has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mollie Mcdonnold practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX and Harker Heights, TX.
See Galveston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.