A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice-Dorrough graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rice-Dorrough has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough practice?
- Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough has 1 office location.
Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.