Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough
Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rice-Dorrough is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Methodist Mansfield Medical Center. Dr. Rice-Dorrough has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mollie Rice-Dorrough is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi22
Dr. Russell Canham
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi16
Dr. Jeffrey Weinstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Dallas, TX 0.01 mi29