A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mollie Thompson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mollie Thompson, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mollie Elizabeth Thompson MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Mollie E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Mollie Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mollie Thompson practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Tualatin, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Rheumatologists.