A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mollie Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mollie Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mollie Thompson, MD, PHD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thompson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans