Molly Alakayi-Nakyonyi Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Molly Alakayi-Nakyonyi?

False Dignostics

Posted on January 18th, 2017

She sent me to ER because she said my EKG was abnormal. I needed to be admitted. Found out it was normal from last week and last night. She had no clue what she was doing. The ER ran test and sent me home. A waste of money and time. I will be finding a new Doctor. She is rude. I argued with her because she said she gave me a referral for a Cardiologist and did not.

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Check out this doctor's credentials before you see her. I needed to see a doctor immediately and KS Clinic was good enough to make an immediate appointment, but then this doctor completely wasted my time. She doesn't listen, and I knew more about my symptoms and conditions than she did just from my own internet research.

Not Recommended

Posted on August 8th, 2013

I am new to houston and took appointment with this doctor as she was available on the next day as I needed. I think she was on right track for diagnosis but she is never available for you to talk to on calls. She never returned my calls or emails (though clinic has electronic medical record). She delayed my reports almost by a week and finally I changed the doctor. She hardly spoke with me and did not answer my questions at all. I had terrible experience and would never go to her again and will not recommend her to anyone.

Posted on August 6th, 2013

she should not be a doctor. Horrible diagnosis unresponsive. I think she needs to go back to school and also learn medical professionalism and educate on dr patient relationship

Posted on March 21st, 2017