inactive

Molly M Baker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 1st, 2015
Excellent Doctor.
An excellent doctor who takes all the time needed to answer any questions. Compassionate, caring and really cares about you and your health.

December 18th, 2014
Excellent choice. She is very thorough and easily spend time with you. Office staff tend to ware too much perfume but they are very helpful and courteous.

December 10th, 2014
I been sick in bed for past few days due to vomiting, stomach pain, headaches, body aches, lower back pain. I told Dr Baker I was having sharp pain in my stomach and it was making me weak and I was loosing balance walking. She checked my stomach and told me I had a stomach virus and need to be on a Diet and that was it. She did not address any of my other issues, did bother to do any type of test. And left the room. One of the worst providers i had to deal with.

January 17th, 2014
Very nice doctor. Easy to talk to. The wait time is ridiculous and I have to find a new doctor because I do not have two hours for a doctors appointment.