A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Berkoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Berkoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Berkoff, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkoff graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Berkoff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Curtin Berkoff M.P.H. and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Molly C. Berkoff practice?
- Dr. Molly Berkoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Berkoff practices Pediatrics and Child Abuse Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Pediatricians.