A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Capron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Capron graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Capron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Capron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly Capron practice?
Dr. Molly Capron practices Pediatrics near Lincolnwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Skokie, IL.
See Lincolnwood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Capron, Dr. Marlyn Capron, Dr. Marybeth Capron, Dr. Mimi Capron, Dr. Marianne Capron, Dr. Polly Capron, Dr. Marisela Capron, Dr. My Capron