A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Capron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Capron, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capron graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Capron has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Evergreen Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Capron accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans