A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly J Carlson MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Molly J. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Molly Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.