A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Carlson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly J Carlson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Molly J. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Molly Carlson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Carlson practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists and Seattle Endocrinologists.