A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Clark is Excellent. Dr. Clark has been reviewed by 13 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly E. Clark practice?
Dr. Molly Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Walpole, MA and Waltham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Maria Clark, Dr. Marlyn Clark, Dr. Marybeth Clark, Dr. Mimi Clark, Dr. Marianne Clark, Dr. Polly Clark, Dr. Marisela Clark, Dr. My Clark