A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Clark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Clark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Elizabeth Clark MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Molly E. Clark practice?
- Dr. Molly Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Walpole, MA and Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.