A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Johnson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Redwood City Medical Center
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Johnson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Molly Johnson practice?
- Dr. Molly Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Johnson practices Dermatology near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Dermatologists.