Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pllc Davis
Dr. Pllc Davis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Salem, OR. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine, Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Davis is affiliated with OHSU Hospital & Clinics, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center and Salem Health Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Pllc Davis has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Pllc Davis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.
Dr. Rebecca Fischer
Seattle, WA 0 mi17
Dr. Margaret Bone
Psychiatry, Neurology, Family Medicine
Seattle, WA 0 mi33
Dr. Elizabeth Alexander
Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Psychiatry
Seattle, WA 0.01 mi33