A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Droge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Droge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Droge, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Droge graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Droge has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Ann Walker Droge MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Droge practice?
- Dr. Molly Droge has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Droge practices Pediatrics near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians.