Dr. Molly Eaton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.7

August 19th, 2014
I would not recommend Dr. Eaton. She actually fired me as a patient with a certified letter. Office staff rude, very limited hours, not affiliated with Lockport Hospital, spends more time on her laptop than assessing the patient.

January 20th, 2012
Should only treat well patients - sick ones too inconvenient
Limited hours and no response to patients sick after hours. Down right nasty!

October 28th, 2011
a great doctor to work with

October 18th, 2011
Poor!
I have nothing good to say, steer clear!!

October 10th, 2011
Interesting...
Seems odd that some of the comments on here say they have been seeing her longer than she has practicing medicine. I was very interested in seeing her, but will definitely be finding someone with a better reputation now.

September 22nd, 2011
More time on her computer than patients
I've been seeing Dr. Eaton now for a couple of years. She spends more time typing on her computer than she does listening to her patients. I feel like she's not paying attention to my needs. As far as her "office staff" they are her mother and father. Her father works the phones and the mother sees you to your waiting room. It is difficult to get answers from her and her staff. If you call in the morning don't expect a response right away, sometimes not at all. Needless to say I am currently looking for another physician.

July 12th, 2011
guess I will have to find another doctor...
I was going to call Dr. Molly Eaton's office tomorrow to see if she was accepting new patients, but after readings these reviews, I have changed my mind! Thank you for the information provided here.

April 7th, 2011
Terrible
I moved to the area and had to find a new primary care doctor. Dr. Eaton was a female doctor located near where I moved to. The first appointment went fine. However, after an injury, I learned about how the office actually operates. Just as with other reviewers on this site, I had trouble dealing with the male receptionist. I needed a note for work to be altered, per my employer. Days went by without response. I decided to go to the office in person. Without a slight change to the note, I was facing days and days of lost wages. When I attempted to explain this to the male receptionist, he just ignored me and pretended to be on the phone. I stated that I would wait until the doctor was available and had seen all of her patients for the day. An hour later, I was advised that Dr. Eaton would not come out to speak with me nor would her nurse. I begged and pleaded and at one point began to sob. The receptionist told me "tough luck, you're just going to have to wait." It took another day before they fixed the note. That's not the worst part. Dr. Eaton advised me on several occasions that I was "fine" and even if I did have a serious injury, it "probably happened a long time ago and you just didn't notice." Knowing that I just didn't feel right, I ended up finding a spinal specialist on my own, referring myself. 8 months later, I'm scheduled for spinal surgery. It's a good thing I didn't listen! Between her curt and nonchalant attitude and her downright nasty staff, I don't miss going to that office.

March 24th, 2011
I have been going to Dr. Eaton for 5 years now and recently switched my children and husband over to her as well. I have always had a good experience with her and the staff. Wait times there are more tolerable than other offices. She's always friendly and helpful.

March 23rd, 2011
She should find a different career
This doctor is extremely unprofessional. I was misdiagnosed and given a prescription that I had severe reaction to. I tried to make a follow up appointment but couldnt be seen for at least 2 weeks! When I complained to her incompetent staff as to what happened, they were very rude to me. I then received a letter stating that she no longer wished to be my doctor. Who does this sort of thing??!!

March 18th, 2011
Cant scheduling urgent appointments when you feel ill
After an emergency room visit because of medication this doctor proscribe a second appointment could not be made for several weeks. In the meantime I suffer, thanks Doc, thanks alot.... Last time I come to your office... YOUR FIRED!

March 5th, 2011
Better than what I have been through!
I started seeing Dr. Molly after parting with another doctor I had many problems with.All I can say is, so far so good. I only have one very small issue (not a problem). When I need an appointment, I can not get in fast enough at times and I have to go to immediate care. Not a big problem for me, but I would much rather see my doctor when I need to...Perhaps this is a fair trade off for the little wait time at her office. I rarely wait, and when I go, rarely do I see anyone else waiting...