Dr. Molly Emmert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly Emmert?

November 26th, 2016

Dr. Emmert spends more time with patients than other doctors. She listens and has an excellent bedside manner. We have had great experiences at the Oxford and Indiana offices and the waits have never been long. I have NO hesitation recommending her.

October 1st, 2016

Stay away

Barely looks you in the eye. No bedside manner no compassion no empathy. Very cold demeanor. Like talking to a brick wall. Save yourself time and look for another doctor !

July 10th, 2015

Okay dr. Few good choices in this area!

Go to her Indiana office... Staff is nicer, appt. is more timely, can find a place to sit in waiting room. The rude front office staff in Oxford sets the time for a bad appointment. They ignore you, talk to each other behind the glass, and are generally unprofessional!

April 23rd, 2015

Atrocious

Misdiagnosed viral meningitis for a narcotics overdose. So hard-headed and ignorant would not release my wife to a real hospital for 16hrs. She's an allstar.

January 14th, 2015

Worst Doctor I've Ever Seen

Had a wellness visit with Molly Emmert and was not at all impressed. I had concerns about high blood pressure so I recorded my blood pressure for a few weeks before my visit. It fell on deaf ears as she said nothing to worry about now. My blood pressure is above 140/90 routinely. Also was charged 100 extra for a 5 second blast of liquid nitrogen on a small growth on my temple. Which did a whole lot of nothing. I will certainly never see this "doctor" again and I highly suggest any one looking for a wellness visit or anything else to steer clear. What a joke.

March 28th, 2014

Great experience

I don't understand any of the negative reviews. My visit to Dr. Emmert was a great experience. I waited less than 5 minutes to see her. The staff was great. Dr. Emmert listened thoughtfully to me,and was very knowledgeable. She did not rush me as previous doctors have. She was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I would recommend her to friend.

April 15th, 2013

Although Dr. Emmert had received poor reviews online, I gave her the benefit of the doubt as a professional. Still I have discovered I should have listened to the online reviews. I found her bedside manner to be poor and she is very rigid to the point that it is detrimental to the patient. She is not open to new ideas and sometimes her stubbornness to see/hear what she wants to hear clouds her judgement. I would not recommend this doctor to future patients.

April 2nd, 2013

Dr Molly Emmert is all of the following

Confident: "The doctor's confidence gives me confidence." Empathetic: "The doctor tries to understand what I am feeling and experiencing, physically and emotionally, and communicates that understanding to me." Humane: "The doctor is caring, compassionate, and kind." Personal: "The doctor is interested in me more than just as a patient, interacts with me, and remembers me as an individual." Forthright: "The doctor tells me what I need to know in plain language and in a forthright manner." Respectful: "The doctor takes my input seriously and works with me." Thorough: "The doctor is conscientious and persistent."

January 19th, 2012

If a patient is sick, whether with a virus or bacterial, if they wait an hour and receive no meds and not even a diagnosis from you, the doctor, but instead by a nurse, it's very frustrating. You could have at least came into the room to tell me what over the counter drugs you would recommend. This is the last time I will be going to you when I'm sick.

April 6th, 2010

I don't find Dr. Emmert very responsive to problems or very eager to find a solution. Her interpersonal skills are lacking.

September 24th, 2008

Dr. Emmert seems to understand the anxiety produced by visits to the doctor. She is sensitive and non-judgmental. She always asks for permission before she begins an exam, and she tells the patient why she is doing a specific procedure. She seems to thoroughly review charts and she conducts a detailed interview with the patient. She listens without interruption or snap diagnoses. She follows up and keeps track of her patients so that they don't "fall through the cracks." She is intelligent, professional and serious, but she does occasionally smile or laugh. She has always been available whenever I've felt a need for medical advice or intervention. She will refer one elsewhere if she suspects a problem that requires a specialist, but she remains involved and concerned.

February 14th, 2017