A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. English has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly L English MD is a female Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Molly L. English practice?
- Dr. Molly English has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly English practices Ophthalmology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Ophthalmologists.