A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Finley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Finley, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from Touro University, Vallejo. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Finley practice?
Dr. Molly Finley practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.