A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Gabel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Gabel, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Gabel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly M. Gabel practice?
Dr. Molly Gabel practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Bloomfield, MI and Grosse Pointe Farms, MI.
See New Brunswick Radiologists, New Brunswick Radiation Oncologists, and New Brunswick Oncologists.