Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Molly Garau
Dr. Molly Garau, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Garau is affiliated with St Vincent Williamsport Hospital, St Vincent Mercy Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital. Dr. Garau has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Molly Garau has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Molly Garau is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Enrique Argote
Indianapolis, IN 0.37 mi30
Dr. Douglas Mckeag
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.62 mi47
Dr. Seema Shankar Kengeri Srikantiah
Indianapolis, IN 0.72 mi