A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Griffin is Good. Dr. Griffin has been reviewed by 92 patients who have provided 81 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Griffin, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffin graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Griffin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John`s Hospital & Health Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Molly Griffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly E. Griffin practice?
Dr. Molly Griffin practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Griffin, Dr. Mamie Griffin, Dr. Mara Griffin, Dr. Mari Griffin, Dr. Maria Griffin, Dr. Mariah Griffin, Dr. Mariam Griffin, Dr. Marian Griffin