A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Hanson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Hanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly S. Hanson practice?
Dr. Molly Hanson practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.