A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Hanson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Hanson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from Universiti Malaya, Kuala Lumpur.
Dr. Hanson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Siang Boon Hanson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Molly S. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Molly Hanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Molly Hanson practices Family Medicine near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Family Physicians.