Dr. Molly Hanson MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Pomona, CA

3.3

July 30th, 2015
Extremely Satisfied Patient
Dr. Hanson has been my physician for over 15 years. And I feel that says something in its own. Dr. Hanson is a very caring, attentive, and professional doctor. I definitely feel as if she has my best interest in mind. I am not just another number being pushed through my appointments just for them to get on to the next one. Doctor Hanson has always given me the time to listen to all my concerns and address each one with her undivided attention. She always does her best to make me feel comfortable given whatever situation I am dealing with at the time. There is a personal levels of respect and understanding she shows me as a patient, and would recommend her to anyone in search of a knowledgeable caring doctor with her patients best interest in mind. And not to forget to mention that all of the staff at the office are a pleasure to deal with, and have nothing but kind thing to say about all of them.

February 13th, 2015
good explainer

November 23rd, 2014
Spends time with me
I have met with Dr. Hanson for over 15 years as a patient, she has always met me with a compassionate ear, listens to what I have to say and my concerns over managing my health care needs.

August 1st, 2014
Worst Dr experience ever!!
I meet with Dr Hanson yesterday. I went with the intention of talking to about a few issues I've been experiencing that require medical attention. The first being a physical blood work and a chest ex ray. The second being anxiety issues I've been experiencing. The third being stopping smoking as well as experiencing a rash of migraine headaches. I started with the anxiety as it's escalated over the past year and I'm no longer coping with it well. She asked what I've taken in the past and I told her. I've had these issues for 25 years on and off. I named what had worked for me in the distant and recent past and as soon as I mentioned the prescriptions she without hesitation told me NO. I will not prescribe those for you. When I tried to discuss the issues further she accused me as being addicted and looking for a prescription. As I told her I hadn't had those prescriptions for over 10 years and I've never been dependent on any medication. There was no discussion just her opinion regardless of my past experiences she was going to do it her way. When I attempted to relay my experiences she just got really mad. She then recommended I find another dr. My god this was a horrible experience. She had absolutely no tact grace or bedside manner. I left baffled and perplexed and now face additional time finding a new dr and forced to go on the next few weeks or so with no relief. Not to mention we never performed and test or addressed the smoking issue. She's a horrible doctor and I'm guessing I'm not the first patient she's acted this way towards.

August 26th, 2013
Trying to contact the doctor or her assistant is more difficult than trying to contact the President of the United States. The staff is dismissive and demonstrates a lack of understanding as to the urgency of responding to provide patients with medical information for care/treatment. I am looking for a new doctor.

March 13th, 2013
I have referred Dr. Hanson to family members and they feel the same way I do about her...She's great! She listens and takes the time to get to know you as a person.

November 26th, 2012
I appreciate Dr. Hanson's time and how she listens. I feel she genuinely cares about her patients.

August 27th, 2012
Treated me like a specimen instead of a human.
Soon after giving birth I started seeing Dr. Hanson for my general health concerns. Although she showed up for my initial appt over an hour late her actual medical practice seemed well. Over the next 4-5 years, however, she eventually demonstrated a consistent lack of bedside manner. At times I sensed that she was disgusted at the need to touch me. At my last dr.s appointment I had to bring my children with me; she barked at them for getting in her way. I never went back again. That was 4 years ago. Now, I HATE going to the drs and I am still looking for a dr to redeem the profession.

November 20th, 2009
Great doctor!!
I usually arrive 15 minutes ahead and once my appointment time arrives my name is called.