Learn more about Dr. Molly Hastings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Hastings, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hastings
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hastings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Hastings, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hastings graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hastings has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Mahon Hastings MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Molly M. Hastings practice?
- Dr. Molly Hastings has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Hastings practices Pediatrics and Ophthalmology near Williston, VT.
See Williston Pediatricians and Williston Ophthalmologists.