Dr. Molly Kresin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Molly Kresin?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Molly Kresin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015

Dr. Kresin is fine but the Arrowhead lab is expensive

Overall I like Dr. Kresin, but the Arrowhead Mayo office she is at is expensive, especially for labs. With this crappy obamacare high deductible if I do labs at the Mayo lab they really OVERCHARGE. Only 2 of 4 labs she ordered were covered with my *** FREE *** well care exam. The other two cost over $300. These two non covered tests at any other lab nearby would have cost me $48, total. Again I think she is a fine doc but learn more about why she might be ordering each lab test and consider shopping this by calling the insurance folks before you get them done.

September 16th, 2013

Simply the Best

Dr. Molly M. Kresin has consistently gone above and beyond on every level to help me, and she is happy to do so. Dr. Kresin is patient, kind and non-judgmental. I have never felt rushed during any visit. I’ve felt completely understood and strongly supported even with a complex medical history, tenuous state and uncertain future. It is a tremendous relief to know that I have someone like her looking out for me. Dr. Kresin is ahead of her time. She anticipates the needs of her patients in remarkable fashion. She is incredibly intuitive. My knowing, without a doubt, Dr. Molly Kresin is one hundred percent in my corner has helped me heal on a deeper emotional level. She is a shining example of the best possible doctor patient relationship and the mantra of the Mayo Clinic- always putting the patient’s needs first. She is completely selfless. It is an honor and a privilege to be a patient at the Mayo Clinic but it is a blessing to know Dr. Kresin. Her level of expertise is unsurpassed and her talents are immeasurable. Dr. Kresin is open, honest and direct in the most polite manner, which is a style that I respect. She is a humble, altruistic humanitarian.

April 27th, 2017