A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Linehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Linehan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Linehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Prindiville Linehan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Molly P. Linehan practice?
- Dr. Molly Linehan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Linehan practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.