A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Linehan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Linehan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Linehan, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Linehan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Linehan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Linehan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Molly P. Linehan practice?
Dr. Molly Linehan practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.