Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)
Video profile
Jungle Terrace
Womens Care Florida LLP
3268 66th St N
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
727-456-0750
Locations and availability (7)

2.5

|  Terrible office  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2014

This is the worst experience I have ever had with a medical facility. Dr Long's pre-natal care was cursory at best and their billing practices are abysmal. They coded the charges in such a way that insurance refused to pay for their services. Patricia, the billing manager, informed me that they refuse to negotiate bills with patients and that I will either have to pay or face a collection agency. This is not the norm in the industry. They could simply resubmit the bill to insurance but they would rather have the additional cash from me. They are not client focused. They are payment focused. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE.

|  show details
by JoAnna R. on May 23rd, 2014

abrupt, annoyed, didn't even listen to what I really needed that day. NEVER GO TO HER.

|  Best in the practice  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2011

Right off the get go, she was my favorite. Thankfully, she was the doctor on call when I went into labor. Even though things didn't go the way I had planned, we made it through with a successful birth of my 9lb 14oz baby girl vaginally. I wouldn't of made it without her encouraging me and telling me exactly what to do. She's done this once or twice for sure. :)

|  Consistent, calm  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2011

Been visiting Molly Long for years with consistent, positive results. Listens to concerns and knowledgable about issues. Would recommend to anyone looking for laid-back bedside manner.

|  Was Surprised  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2010

Was surprised at the other rating. I found Dr. Long to be, not only very bright and professional, but warm, concerned and willing to listen. Frankly, she was fabulous.

|  Excellent OBGYN  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2010

Keep in mind this is a busy practice; however, Dr. Long and her nurse practitioner and her staff are all very nice. They try to stay thorough and on time so it may sometimes feel like ur visit was a blur. But Dr. Long is by far the best on at this women only practice.