Dr. Molly Long MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 18th, 2015
I was happy after 35 years of suffering awful painful periods and gynecological problems to finally meet a doctor that took time to listen and run all test possible to figure out my "women" Problems and help me deal with them in a positive and comfortable way....I wish I had meet her in my child bearing years. I appreciate her professional bedside manners and but girl friend concern . Thank you and your wonderful staff.

March 17th, 2015
This Dr is very attentive and caring. She takes the time to listen and ask questions that pertain to my problem. Her staff is very professional also.

June 17th, 2014
Terrible office
This is the worst experience I have ever had with a medical facility. Dr Long's pre-natal care was cursory at best and their billing practices are abysmal. They coded the charges in such a way that insurance refused to pay for their services. Patricia, the billing manager, informed me that they refuse to negotiate bills with patients and that I will either have to pay or face a collection agency. This is not the norm in the industry. They could simply resubmit the bill to insurance but they would rather have the additional cash from me. They are not client focused. They are payment focused. STAY AWAY FROM THIS OFFICE.

May 23rd, 2014
abrupt, annoyed, didn't even listen to what I really needed that day. NEVER GO TO HER.

April 22nd, 2011
Best in the practice
Right off the get go, she was my favorite. Thankfully, she was the doctor on call when I went into labor. Even though things didn't go the way I had planned, we made it through with a successful birth of my 9lb 14oz baby girl vaginally. I wouldn't of made it without her encouraging me and telling me exactly what to do. She's done this once or twice for sure. :)

April 4th, 2011
Consistent, calm
Been visiting Molly Long for years with consistent, positive results. Listens to concerns and knowledgable about issues. Would recommend to anyone looking for laid-back bedside manner.

November 18th, 2010
Was Surprised
Was surprised at the other rating. I found Dr. Long to be, not only very bright and professional, but warm, concerned and willing to listen. Frankly, she was fabulous.

January 7th, 2010
Excellent OBGYN
Keep in mind this is a busy practice; however, Dr. Long and her nurse practitioner and her staff are all very nice. They try to stay thorough and on time so it may sometimes feel like ur visit was a blur. But Dr. Long is by far the best on at this women only practice.