A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Magnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Magnano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Magnano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Magnano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Detgen Magnano MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Molly D. Magnano practice?
- Dr. Molly Magnano has 1 office location.
Dr. Molly Magnano practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Berkeley, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Rheumatologists.