A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Magnano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Molly Magnano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Magnano
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Magnano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Molly Magnano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Sjogren's Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Magnano graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Magnano has 9 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Detgen Magnano MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Molly D. Magnano practice?
- Dr. Molly Magnano has 4 office locations.
Dr. Molly Magnano practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland, CA and Orinda, CA.
See Berkeley Internists and Berkeley Rheumatologists.