Overall Review

February 15th, 2016
Dr. McBride was the doctor who finally diagnosed and cured a condition that had made me miserable for years, was misdiagnosed by many specialists (including two OB/GYN's) and drove my quality of life down due to the pain and symptoms I endured and the fear of not knowing what it was. She listened to me, she skillfully operated (with a robotic-assisted laprascopic device that makes surgery much less invasive and recovery much better than many doctors use. The best!

March 9th, 2015
The staff are exceptional fast friendly, and Molly I just love her down to earth always concerned and and great bed side manner,

January 13th, 2009
Recently had a procedure with Dr. McBride. She is wonderful- gives you all the information and provided wonderful communication with my husband while I was in recovery. She was not my primary doctor when I was pregnant with my children, but I saw her on occasional visits with each, when she left the practice I followed her b/c of her bedside manner and practice of actually trying to keep appointments on time- no overbooking! She takes pride in her job and her obviously her family. I would highly recommend her!