A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Molly Meenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Meenan graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Meenan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Molly Anne Meenan MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Molly A. Meenan practice?
- Dr. Molly Meenan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Molly Meenan practices Pediatrics near Natrona Heights, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ.
See Natrona Heights Pediatricians.